Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,

Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,
Little Dog..... Big Attitude

Why I don't need a gym membership

Talk about the length we will go to in order to be able to free ourselves to do what we love doing.
Darryl borrowed the neighbor's log splitter yesterday and split half a pile of logs.  Today we finished splitting the entire mess and then Darryl helped me pile two Kubota buckets of split logs on the log pile nearest the garage.  I continued and managed, after four hours or steady work, to pile all the split logs into two rows of 6ft. X 24 ft. and 2 rows of 4 ft. x 12 ft.  Thank God for the Kubota and also for the strength and fitness to be able to do the work.

And why did I not leave some to do tomorrow, you ask?  Well, for goodness sake, I want to sheep herd tomorrow and Friday, that's why.  

Actually, it looks really pretty all piled so neatly for next winter.  And for the rest of this winter, too, according to my friend, Janine. Lol.

I am leaving the blanket off my horse, EZ, this evening in hopes that the wind won't blow and the temperature will remain above freezing.  He will be 36 years old this summer and he looks just amazing. 


1st bucket dumped by house


Woodpile near house completed 
    4ft. x 12 ft.
 2 rows 



Split logs waiting to be collected and piled


I love my Kubota!!!


6 ft. x 24 ft. 
2 rows 


Logpile?  What logpile?



No comments: