Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,

Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,
Little Dog..... Big Attitude

Should've gone Herding

Good Grief!!!!! I should have gone herding today, even in 80km./hr. winds.  But no. I decide that
I will bath the shiba inu puppy and blow him dry and comb him.  What an ordeal!  The bath was wonderful.  TeddyBear stood there calmly while I soaped him down and massaged the shampoo through his coat and rinsed him and added cream rinse and rinsed him.  And he was great with the toweling dry mixed with super shakes outside on the deck.  "Well, this is a piece of cake," I thought.

But then... I turned on the blow drier and everything went to Hell!!!  The puppy screamed as though he was being murdered, spun in the air, leaped in the air, bit at the air and at me, screamed some more and generally went nuts in a 1 ft. x 1 ft. space. 

I shut off the air and just sat next to him while he got himself under control.  Five minutes later he was tearing around the livingroom with a toy and attacking my feet to see if he could pull my crocs off!  Oh, ya, he was scared all right!  Just his way of dealing with strange stuff.

It will get better.  Because I will use the blower every day for the next two weeks and I will shut it off when he shuts up!  Another Beckett.

But sooooo cute!!!  A real Teddybear.

  No wonder that Castle doesn't like him.  

No comments: