Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,

Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,
Little Dog..... Big Attitude

Shadowbar's Pardon My Dust has a NEW TITLE!!

We are excited to report that at the CKC Herding trials hosted by the Rottweiler Club of Canada and the Australian Cattle Dog Club,  held at Phantomridge Farms in High River, Alberta,  Ch. Shadowbar's Pardon My Dust, RA, added the title Herding Tested to his list of credentials. He did this with confidence and style as both judge Shelley Fritzke (GSD Breeder) and Barb Davenport mentioned on his score sheet.
For myself, I couldn't ask for a more wonderful dog.  It is no wonder that people who own German shepherds are quick to mention their dogs' merits.  Thank you, Hunter, for being my herding buddy.
You are not only handsome and intelligent, but you have displayed the genetic herding instinct for which you were bred a hundred years ago. Gotta love this dog!!!! 


No comments: