Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,

Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,
Little Dog..... Big Attitude

And then there were seven....

And then there were seven....aw, Mesa....
Yesterday I walked you to the edge of the bridge and I watched you slip away, painlessly, into a new dimension. And I felt that all too familiar ache begin to swell inside me, and I cried. Your pain is gone but mine will follow me relentlessly through the coming days.  And this morning, as I walked back from the barn, I was hit with the stark reality that this was it. You were gone. You won't ever again be sitting there waiting patiently for me to finish the barn chores, And so I leaned on the corral rail and with only God and Nature to hear me, I cried.  Aw, Susie, I miss you.  I miss you.

No comments: