Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,

Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,
Little Dog..... Big Attitude

Cleaned up

Drummer and Castle received their baths today and they look so shiny and fluffy.
I must remember to take them out on flexi-leads so that they won't roll in something awful and ruin the 'do' for tomorrow's show.
Castle is entered in the CGN class and hopefully, will hold it together and come away with a pass.
Drummer is entered in Open A and if I hold it together, we should come away with a Q.  Wouldn't that be soooo nice.
Last night was practice night and Drummer worked well. He still has occasions where he anticipates the drop, but he worked on scent discrimination exercises and never missed a beat.  He surely does not waste time re-sniffing the pile.  His signal exercises are coming along and we are getting some distance.
Still targeting the go-back.  Directed jumping pretty nice. Glove is favorite exercise.  Moving stand for examination is steady.
Castle has a nice drop on recall, did the broad jump, still fooling around with his dumbbell exercise though.  No rush.  He is in-between jobs right now.
Weather is supposed to change tomorrow and be poor on Saturday with snow and blowing snow so I think I will make certain I have my extra clothes packed and an emergency kit for Drummer and me.
I will take the scent hurdle stuff with me tomorrow and leave it with Shar in case I don't make it on Saturday.  The team can still race without me.
Fingers crossed.

No comments: