Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,

Connemara's Drummer Boy, CD, CGN, RE, USA RN, HI, SdS, SHDMX,
Little Dog..... Big Attitude

Are you ready???

Swayze working to hold his stack although I ended up over-extending him. I am so used to handling Hunter and Walker and Swayze is so different. He is finally starting to run out ahead of me. Does much better with Mary Ellen as he thinks he is supposed to stay beside me. It is what it is.

This weekend the Cranbrook and District Kennel Club is hosting two CKC rally O trials on Sunday. Drummie is entered in the Advanced B class. And we have actually been practicing. Quit laughing, Maureen. I do sometimes train my dogs.... I know. Mostly they are supposed to read Chapter 13 while I am at work and figure it out on course. And somehow they do. Anyway, he is actually showing signs of cooperation! No more, dummy Drummie. If the signs align, we can pass.
Next weekend July 2nd, we travel to Coalhurst to do scent hurdle racing. Yay, Drummer. You can do it!!!! And if you can't, it's okay because Token can.

No comments: